The following books are in excess of our society’s requirements and are available to purchase for $5 each. Total cost depends on the cost of postage and handling.
Please send your request with your name, contact details and the items you wish to purchase to Wodonga Family History Society Inc. You will be notified of the total cost including postage and handling. Please advise when payment has been made.
Wodonga Family History Society Inc.
PO Box 289, Wodonga. VIC. 3690.
Payment can be made by bank transfer:
Wodonga Family History Soc Inc.
BSB 640 000
- A History of Wagga Wagga by Keith Swan
- A History of Yackandandah School 1855-1991
- A Vision Splendid - Canberra
- Australia 200
- Debrett's Guide to Tracing Your Ancestry
- Historic Sites of Lismore and District
- Journal of the Wagga Wagga and District Historical Society
- Kyogle and District's Early Selectors and Settlers 1840 to 1920 by Bruce Wilson
- Leneva State School's Centenary 1875 to 1975
- Moments In Time from Black Range to Lavington
- New Crossing Place - A History of Seymour and its Shire by H.G.Martindale
- No Parallel - The Woorayl Shire 1888 to 1988 by John Murphy
- Palm Beach SLSC [NSW] - the First Sixty Years
- Place of Many Crows - A brief history of the foundation of Wagga Wagga NSW by Eric Irvin
- Pyrmont & Ultimo - A History - by Michael R. Matthews
- St Patrick's Church, Albury 1872-1997 by Howard Jones
- The Australian Heroes by Geoffrey Dutton
- The History of Parramatta National Park by James Jervis
- The Tale of Old Fassifern by Steve Johns
- These are the Names - Jewish Lives in Australia 1788 - 1850 2nd Edition by John S Levi
- They Came to Australia - An Anthology edited by Alan Brissenden and Charles Higham
- Up the Hill - A History of St Patrick's College, Goulburn by David Bollen
- Wangaratta 1959-1984 - A Silver City