Future Events & Meetings
To see current events and meetings Click Here
- 21/03/2023 - Time please gents, ladies are behind the bar
Guest Speakers: Ann Kerin, Alice Lindsay, Howard Jones and Janette Griggs
March Excursion - Melbourne
- 27th - 29th March 2023 - A 3 day excursion to visit Public Records Office, State Library, Old Treasury Building, Royal Historical Society Victoria and the Genealogical Society of Victoria. Information sheets in Hyphen or contact us.
- 18/04/2023 - "Soldiers, Sailors and Convicts" The journey of the first fleet. Guest Speaker: Paul Gooding from Fellowship of First Fleeters
April Big Day Out - "Corowa Calling"
- 12/4/2023 This big day out we visit The Shearing the Rams Trail, Federation Museum, and a Pioneer Cemetery walk in Corowa. Information sheets in Hyphen or contact us.
- 16/05/2023 - Shipping - How we located the ships our ancestors sailed on.
- 13th & 14th May 2023 "Family Tree Maker" Workshop - Part II. With Jan Parker
- 20/06/2023 - "Coming to Australia" Migration Identity Cards - Bruce Pennay
- 18/07/2023 - "The Swaggies Lament" Impacts of great depression on North East Victoria - Matt Bennett
- 15/08/2023 - "Cemeteries Under The Spotlight" Join Ann Kerin in a Q & A panel to discuss all things cemeteries.
- 26th & 27th August 2023 - "Every Family Has A Story" A two day basic story writing workshop with Jenni Lannen
- 19/09/2023 - Understanding lost crafts and skills - Margie Wehner
September Big Day Out - "The Sunday School Picnic"
- 21/09/2023 This big day out we visit historic Browns Plain Curch and The Hermitage Historic Property, Barnawartha. Information sheets in Hyphen or contact us.
- 17/10/2023 - "Red Cross Calling" Professor Melanie Oppenheimer. Humanitarian & social welfare programs of the Australian Red Cross.
October Big Day Out - Rescheduled from April "Corowa Calling"
- 12/10/2023 This big day out we visit The Shearing the Rams Trail, Federation Museum, and a Pioneer Cemetery walk in Corowa. Information sheets in Hyphen or contact us.
- 21/11/2023 "Back to School" Finding family information through school records and some unusual sources. Howard Jones
- 12/12/2023 - Christmas Party Lunch 12.30pm Albury Commercial Golf Club, North Street Albury.
RSVP: 2nd December 2023
Phone: 0493 612 797
Meals and drinks at own expense.
Kris Kringle Gift :-
Please bring one Christmas gift to exchange to the value of $10 or under but it must be something related to or can be used for “Family History” purposes.