Publications created by the Wodonga Family History Society Inc. are available for sale as CDs, on a USB or sent by electronic transfer via email. Publications cost $25 each and the final cost will depend on the mode of delivery.
- Barnawartha Cemetery: copies of original registers as well as photographs and transcriptions of the cemetery records and headstones.
- Bethanga Cemetery: copies of the Burial Register, Sextant’s Records; headstone inscriptions and photographs.
- Granya Cemetery: copy of Register (1880-1998) and headstone inscriptions and photographs.
- Mitta Mitta Cemetery: Headstone inscriptions and photographs
- Sandy Creek: copy of Cemetery Register 1915-2015, transcription of headstones and photographs of cemetery and headstones.
- Small Local Cemeteries include Alma Park, Bungowannah, Burrumbuttock, Gerogery, Goombargama, Hopefield, Howlong, Jindera, Moorwatha and Pleasant Hills in NSW and Burramine, Glen Wills and Granite Flat in Victoria.
- Talgarno Cemetery: includes transcriptions of the Register of Burial and headstones, and photographs of headstones and cemetery.
- Tallangatta Cemetery: contains photographs of the headstones and transcriptions of the burial and headstones.
- Tawonga Cemetery: transcriptions of headstones
- Walwa Cemetery: copy of the Cemetery Register (1939-1984); transcription of headstones and photographs of headstones and cemetery.
- Wodonga Cemetery Burial Registers: transcriptions of Burial Register 1861-1937 and 1938-2004. (Many internments missing from 1861-1871).
- Wodonga Cemetery: Photographs and transcriptions of headstones
- Yabba Cemetery: Cemetery headstones and photographs.
- Yackandandah Cemetery: headstone transcriptions, cemetery plan and niche wall.
- Wodonga Shire Rates 1900-1948 (no rates recorded 1938-1941)
- Wodonga Council Cleansing Records (Night Soil/Sewerage) 1902-1938; Dog Registrations 1945-1957 (not on CD)
- Wodonga Council Waterworks Trust 1899-1939 (not on CD)
- Yackandandah Shire Rates: (2 CDs – 1. 1875-1878, 1884-1891; 2. 1920-1950). 1950-1955 available.
- Bethanga Land Claims Records: A digitised copy of the register and transcription of the records.
- Courts of Petty Sessions. Conviction Index for Bright, Milawa,Tallangatta, Mitta Mitta, Walwa, Rutherglen
- Wodonga Court Records include digitised copies and transcripts
- Conviction Index for Court of Petty Sessions 1906-1974
- License Registers 1883-1954
- Court Arrest Register 1956-1968
- Special Complaints Register 1929-1977
- Local School Registers include a transcript of pupil lists and, in most cases a digitised copy of the register.
- Barnawartha SS1489 c1910-1946
- Carlyle SS4256 1925-1952
- Cornishtown SS902 1886-1955
- Dederang North SS2818 1914-1953
- Gundowring SS1159 1910-1952
- House Creek SS2266 1880-1914
- Kiewa Valley Consolidated 1953-1983
- Lake Moodemere SS1557 1907-1952
- Lockhart’s Creek (aka Charleroi) SS 3156 1906-1941
- Middle Indigo SS1115 1905-1993
- Mt Alfred SS3647 1914-1957
- Prentice Frehold SS1314 1913-1950
- Red Bluff SS 3526 1910-1952
- Sandy Creek SS575 and SS2024 notes 1859
- Tallandoon SS3533 c1901-1971
- Tallangatta Valley – before removal of school to higher ground
- Tangambalanga SS3724 1912-1943
- Upper Gundowring SS2733 1910-1952
- They were at School when Inspector GW Brown arrived in 1861, 1863-65. List of pupils in attendance at schools in the goldfields area of North East Victoria including Belvoir, Beechworth, Rutherglen, Wangaratta and Yackandandah.
- Border Post Almanac.
Index 1877-1879, 1881-1893
- Out of the Box.
A compilation of early residents from our local region taken from records or provided by family members over many years. A valuable resource for family historians with connections to the local area and includes information relating to over 800 families from Albury, Corowa, Corryong, Culcairn, Henty, Jerilderie, Mulwala, Rutherglen, Tallangatta, Tumbarumba, Urana and Wodonga areas.
Please send your request with your name, contact details and the items you wish to purchase to Wodonga Family History Society Inc. and you will be notified of the total cost including postage and handling.
Wodonga Family History Society Inc.
PO Box 289, Wodonga. VIC. 3690.
Payment can be made by bank transfer:
Wodonga Family History Soc Inc.
Hume Bank, BSB 640 000. Account 111115547.