Benefits of becoming a member
- have free access to all resources in the society’s library.
- receive a copy of the quarterly newsletter, “Borderline News”
- can attend monthly meetings where informative speakers cover a wide range of genealogy-related topics.
- have contact with other members who share similar interests.
- may borrow books, newsletters and magazines and have access to our resources.
- can participate in regular workshops, seminars and events.
Membership Application Form >>
Joining Fee: $10
Annual Subscription: $30.00
Total = $40.00
New Members joining between 1st April to 30th June
Joining Fee: $10.00
Part subscription: $10.00
Total = $20.00
BSB 640 000
Please include your name and reference "membership"
Annual Membership renewal from 1st July 2023 = $30.00
Membership runs from 1st July to 30th June and is payable by 31st July each year.